Seungho - Jealousy Works Both Ways

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat across the table from Seungho. He finally had time to take you out on a proper date and you were excited to be out. You had both dressed up nicely for the event. You were at a fancy restaurant. You had just finished your food and you smiled at him.

“Oppa, this place is so nice! Thank you so much for bringing me here. Honestly I…” You trailed off when you realized he wasn’t listening. His eyes had left you and he was staring at something. Before you had the chance to turn around, a very good looking girl in a short dress walked by the table. You huffed at him but he didn’t seem to notice. You glared at him and when his eyes still followed the girl, you kicked him underneath the table.

“Ah!” He turned to look at you, rubbing his leg with one hand. “Why did you do that?”

“Seriously?” You rolled your eyes at him and stood from the table, walking out of the restaurant and out to the street. Seungho quickly followed you outside.

“Baby, wait!”

“Don’t ‘baby’ me, Yang Seungho.” He froze as he got close to you. You only used his full name when you were really mad. “Go chase down that girl since you couldn’t seem to take your eyes off of her.” You turned your back to him and folded your arms.

Seungho sighed and walked up behind you, back hugging you. You tried to shake him off, but he only tightened his grip on you.

“I’m sorry baby. But you’re really going to ruin the evening like this.” You turned in his arms, still glaring at him.

“Do you have an idea how jealous you get when you see me with other guys, and you want to get away with just this? Are you crazy?” You weren’t sure what you expected him to do. Your boyfriend could be extremely stubborn after all.

He leaned down and pressed his lips to yours, slowly heating up the kiss. When he pulled back, his arms tightened around you and his eyes stared into yours.

“Baby, I’m sorry I looked at another girl like that. I only want you, I promise. I will admit she was good looking, but I have the best looking girl right here in my arms. Now can we please go back inside for dessert?” You kissed him again and then nodded.

“You still have to make this up to me later.”