Seungho - Hidden

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat in the back room of a local café. The little restaurant was often frequented by idols, so they had the back area set aside for them. You were waiting for Seungho. You decided to go out to the main area to get something to drink when you saw Seungho sneaking into the restaurant. He was disguised, but not well. Fans must have recognized him because there were some now outside the windows, peering in at him. You quickly returned into the back room and waited for him to join you. He came in out of breath, and removing his hat, scarf and coat.

Watching him remove everything he had used to conceal himself was the last straw. You had been dealing with this for months. Whenever friends asked about why they hadn’t met your boyfriend, you had to make up some excuse. You couldn’t go out like a normal couple. You wanted people to know that he was yours. You loved Seungho, but his idol lifestyle caused so many issues.

You finally broke down and started crying. He looked up at you, confused and a little scared at the sudden tears.

“Jagi, what’s wrong?” He pulled a chair next to yours and wrapped his arms around you.

“I can’t do this anymore oppa. We’re always meeting in secret. We can never go out without you being is disguise or hiding in back rooms like this. My friends think you don’t exist and I want people to know you’re mine. We can’t be a real couple like this. I love you, but I can’t deal with all of this.”

Seungho pulled you closer to him and pulled your face up to his. He softly pressed his lips to yours.

“Thank you for telling me. I love you jagiya. Everything will be fine soon, I promise.”

 

----------------------------------------------

If you like these, please check out my other stories :)