Seungho - Winners and Losers

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Seungho sat down on the couch, controllers in hand, staring at the tv. The two of you had been making challenges for each other all day. Finally you told him that you could kick his at Mario Kart and he scoffed at you. He knew you rarely played video games, so he didn’t feel threatened at all. You however, were sure that you’d be able to beat him. Even if you didn’t play often, you were good at this game.

“The winner gets to punish the loser, okay Jagi?” He smirked. His confidence fired you up and made you even more determined to win. You nodded in agreement. He set the game up and the two of you started on a race. He teased you for playing as Peach so you nudged him a little once the game got going to mess him up.

“Hey! Jagi that’s cheating!” he said, standing up and jumping in front of you so you couldn’t see.

“Oppa! Who is cheating now?!” You also got up and the two of you began playing while trying to distract the other so you could win. You gave the race your all and in the end, you had won. You threw your fists in the air and cheered for yourself, dancing around. Seungho stood staring at the tv, stunned at the results. He sighed and sat down.

“Alright Jagi, what is my punishment?” His voice sounded deflated. You turned to look at your boyfriend to find him looking like you had hurt his pride. Seungho was pretty good at video games, so you beating him was a shock, even for you.

You sat down next to him, placing your hand on his thigh. You weren’t sure what to say to him. You hadn’t intended to hurt his pride, the two of you were just playing around after all. But you also knew that if you let him out of this then you would be giving up a priceless opportunity. You thought for a moment before smiling at him.

“I want to go out on a date this weekend,” you said with a smile. Seungho turned to look at you, confused.

“A date?” You nodded to his question.

“And I want you to plan it. You have to do it all, and I want it to be pretty and romantic and cute and sweet,” you started rambling on, wrapping your arm around his and leaning your head on his shoulder.

“That’s it? This is really my punishment?” He asked incredulous. Seungho couldn’t believe that you would let him off this easy. You straightened your face and narrowed your eyes at him.

“I also want kisses. Lots of kisses.” You tried to keep a serious face, but you couldn’t help but smile when Seungho started laughing.

“How many?” He was teasing, but you were going to keep playing along.

“One thousand.”

“A thousand? How am I supposed to do that?”

“I guess you better get started,” you said with a shrug. What you didn’t expect was for him to grab your chin, pulling your face to his. His lips were soft against your own. When he broke the kiss you stared into each others eyes, enjoying being this close.

“1 down, 999 to go.” He said with a smile before pushing you to lay back on the couch and climbing over you.