G.O - SHINee Concert

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You had loved SHINee for years. Before you started dating Byunghee, you had posters up on your walls of them. When you started dating the main vocal of MBLAQ though, you took most of them down. He was still aware of how much you loved them however, so being the perfect boyfriend that he was, he got concert tickets for the both of you.

It had been incredible. Since you went with an idol, you were able to watch the show away from most of the fans. You sang, danced and jumped around during the performance. At first, Byunghee laughed at you. But a few songs in, he joined you and was making a fool of himself as well. You weren’t ashamed to admit that he did a better job singing along than you did, but he would purposely sing off key with you.

“Jagi, come on! I thought you were excited to meet them?” Byunghee said and he pulled you through the backstage entrance. As he was friends them, he got SHINee agree to meet you backstage after the show.

“I am! I just…do you think they will like me? They are idols!” Byunghee laughed at you.

“And what am I?” You sighed and took a step toward him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

“You are my wonderful boyfriend.”

“That’s a good answer. Don’t worry about it. They will think you are amazing, and if they don’t, it doesn’t matter. I love you. What else do you need?” You gave him a quick kiss. Byunghee smiled and then led you into the lounge where SHINee was waiting for you.