Seungho - Wrestling Match

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

Requested by ohmyseunghoo

You and Seungho were sitting on the couch; both leaned over the coffee table. You were finishing up the box of pizza he had brought home with him after practice. You hadn’t eaten much today, so you were really hungry and ate more than you normally did.

You reached into the box for another slice of pizza, only to feel Seungho’s hand also on it. You looked down and you saw it was the last slice. Normally you would let him have it, but you were still hungry. Seungho tugged on it a little, obviously thinking you were just messing around with him. When you didn’t let go, he looked up at you.

“Jagi, come on. Let me have it.”

“Sorry Oppa, but I’m hungry too.” He stared at you for a moment, but then leaned in and kissed you. It was enough of a distraction for him to get the pizza away from you. He jumped away from the couch with it.

You called after him and chased him down, tackling him to the floor. Somehow, the pizza ended up on top of the box and the two of you wrestling around for it. Finally, he flipped you over and pinned you down. He was stronger than you were and you had no hope of escaping.

“I win Jagi.” He said with a smug smirk. You decided to use your secret weapon. You put on your best aegyo voice and made a pouty face at him. 

“Oppa, please let me have it.” His eyes narrowed at you. “Oppa, please? I’m so hungry.” You knew you had him. Seungho sighed and pulled you both up.

“Fine, take it. But we’re going out for ice cream when you’re done.”