Seungho - Love or Hate

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

 I wrote this for an anon that asked for more Seungho earlier. I felt bad for not putting out much of him recently, and I needed a break from writing Cheondung. Since I haven't announced it on here yet, I'm planning a spam Cheondung stories for his birthday on Monday, so I've been writing a bunch of them.

I haven't proofread this yet, but I'm too tired to do it tonight. I did want to put it out for you all though. So if there are some typos or grammar problems, I'm sorry. I'll try to remember to fix them in the morning. 

==========================================================================

You took a deep breath and knocked on the door to MBLAQ’s dorm. You were coming to visit your best friend, Byunghee. The two of you had been close for years, so naturally you had gotten to know the other MBLAQ members when he debuted. He opened the door and smiled when he saw you. Byunghee pulled you into a hug after you entered the dorm.

“How have you been?” He asked, grinning.

“I’ve been well. How about you?”

“Busy, but good.” You sat down on the couch. He had invited you over to watch movies tonight since he had a night off, but wanted to stay in. He said the other members would be out, which was why you had agreed to come over. You certainly liked the others, but that was also the problem.

With being around so much, you had developed a crush on Seungho, more than a crush really. He was your ideal guy. Byunghee had known for awhile before you finally mustered up the courage to tell Seungho how you felt. He had always been nice to you before, extra sweet even, so you hoped that maybe he reciprocated your feelings.

You were wrong. He shot you down and turned extremely cold to you since then. Now he took every opportunity to send glares at you across the room or “accidently” bump into you, knocking you off a balance a bit, or just being mean to you with every chance he got. He refrained from anything but glares when Byunghee was around, but you had come to hate being at the dorm if Seungho was going to be around.

Even now you feared he would come home the evening miserable. You and Byunghee had each had a long, hard week. You needed this time to unwind with your best friend and having to deal with Seungho all night would be more than you could handle.

Byunghee walked out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn. He handed it to you and then put the movie in the dvd player. He sat down next to you, grabbing a handful of popcorn. The two of you chatted and joked around through the first movie. As more time past, you settled down and you weren’t scared of Seungho coming home anymore. Being with Byunghee always helped make things better.

When the first movie ended, Byunghee got up to go to the bathroom before swapping discs, leaving you alone in the living room. You leaned your head back against the couch and closed your eyes. Suddenly you heard the door open and slam back shut. Your head shot back up and your eyes popped open. You heard a deep sigh and turned to look at the doorway, only to find Seungho, glaring at you.

“What are you doing here?”

“I’m hanging out with Byunghee tonight.” You said, turning away from him, trying your best not to let him ruin your night. He scoffed and sat down on the other end of the couch. “What are you doing?” You asked, confused.

“I’m sitting on my couch, what does it look like?” You took a deep breath to calm yourself. Just when you were about to say something, Byunghee was back.

“Oh, Seungho-yah, you’re back already? Want to watch the other movie with us?” You prayed that Seungho would leave, but instead he nodded. Byunghee at least sat between the two of you, making you a little more comfortable.

It wasn’t enough though. The entire movie, whenever you made a comment about something to Byunghee, Seungho had something to say back. He constantly put down what you said and making you feel bad. Halfway through the movie, Byunghee received a phone call and left the room to answer it. You paused the movie to wait for him and tried to not make eye contact with Seungho. When Byunghee finally came back into the room, he looked at you apologetically.

“I have to go back to the studio for a little while, I’m really sorry.”

“It’s okay Oppa, I understand, you’re busy.” Byunghee gave you a quick hug.

“You can see yourself out, right? I’m really in a hurry.” You nodded and and he quickly ran out the door. You cleaned up, still avoiding Seungho, who for some reason was still on the couch doing nothing. You went to grab your bag and leave when you finally spoke to him.

“Have a good night Seungho.” You didn’t want to be rude, so saying goodbye seemed appropriate.

“Don’t come here anymore, even if Byunghee invites you.”

“W-what?” You stuttered.

“You heard me, don’t come here. I don’t want to see you like this anymore.” His harsh words were too much after the night of torture you had been through. You broke down crying right there by the door.

“Why do you hate me so much?! What did I ever do to you? I’m sorry that me confessing to you was disgusting for you, but you don’t have to be so mean to me because of it! I can’t believe I ever thought you so amazing! I hate you Yang Seungho.” You wiped at your eyes and turned to leave. But there was a hand on your arm suddenly holding you back. It tugged and you crashed against Seungho’s chest. You tried to push away from him, but couldn’t manage it.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered in your ear. “I didn’t mean to make you so upset. Its just easier to be mean to you than it is to accept my feelings for you when I can’t be with you right now." You managed to pull back a little to look at him.

“What?”

“I really like you, and seeing you like this is difficult for me. I don’t want you coming here to see Byunghee. I want you coming here to see me. I want you to call me Oppa. I want you to be with me. But I can’t right now.” None of this was registering in your mind.

“You...like me?” Seungho nodded, staring into your eyes. You wanted to believe him, you really did. But something inside you told you that it was another one of his tricks. “I don’t believe you. This is just another stupid game you’re playing.” You tried to get away from him again, but his arms tightened. One hand moved to your cheek and he leaned down to kiss you. You froze and when he pulled back you stared at him.

“It isn’t a trick. I’m sorry I was so horrible to you that you think I would actually do something like that. I really do like you.” Somehow this was enough for you to forgive him of everything he had done. Your arms went around him, hugging him.

“Please don’t be mean again. It hurts too much.” You said softly. Seungho pulled you tight against him, his arms wrapping around your waist.

“I won’t, just please, wait for me. As soon as we can be together, we will be, I promise.”