G.O - New Hair

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were in the kitchen scooping ice cream into a bowl when you heard Byunghee come home. He had been getting his hair done for the comeback today and you were anxious to see it. You ran out to the hall to see him.

You froze. Part of his head had been shaven  very short and the part that was still long was dyed purple. You couldn’t help but laugh at it. He had told you about the concept for Smoky Girl, but you didn’t realize it would mean he was coloring his hair for it. He had sent you texts earlier when Sanghyun had his hair done pink and Seungho’s blue. You didn’t think your boyfriend would be one to do a crazy color, but here he was, standing in the hallway with purple hair.

“Why are you laughing?” He said looking up from pulling off his shoes to stare at you. He really looked confused, making you feel bad for laughing at him.

“It’s nothing baby, come here.” He smiled a bit and walked to you, wrapping his arms around you. You pulled him down to kiss him. Your lips barely touched when he moved away and pouted a little.

“You were laughing at my hair, weren’t you?”

“I, uh, well yes, I was.” You tried to look apologetic. “Its not that its bad! I just wasn’t expecting you to come home with purple hair, or to have changed the style so much.”

“I wanted to try something different since the fans never seem satisfied with it…” He mumbled and looked away, still pouting. You put your hands on the sides of his face, making him look you in the eyes.

“It doesn’t matter what they think. I like it, and isn’t my opinion the one you really care about?”

“Well yes, but even you laughed.”

“I didn’t laugh because I don’t like it. I laughed because I was surprised. I like it, you look good in purple.” Byunghee smiled at your compliment and his arms went back around you.

“You really do like it?” You nodded again.

“Can I kiss you now? I haven’t seen you all day.” You said with a whiny voice. Byunghee chuckled and leaned down to kiss you. When he pulled back, he narrowed his eyes.

“You taste like ice cream.”

“I was...uh…”

“Eating ice cream.”

“Yes.”

“You better share.”