G.O - Love In Any Language

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

Byunghee had his hands in front of your eyes as he led you into the dining room. It was you 100th day together and he had prepared a fancy, candle-lit dinner for you. He didn’t want you to see it, so when you got home from work, he took you into the bedroom so you could get ready. He had set out a gorgeous dress for you to change into after showering.

When you were finished getting ready, you called for him to come get you. Now he was leading you out. He pulled his hands away from your eyes, putting his arms around your waist. You saw that he had prepared your favorite meal from your home country. Your favorite flowers were in a vase on the table, and candles were all over the room.

“Do you like it?” You spun around in his arms.

“I love it. Almost as much as I love you.” You kissed him softly on the lips. The kiss started to heat up, but you pulled away. “We shouldn’t put this food to waste. We can do that later.”

“I have one more surprise for you.” He smiled at you, staring into your eyes. The next words out of his mouth were ‘I love you’, but he hadn’t said it this way before. He said it in your native language. Your heart soared and you felt tears form in your eyes.

“Please say it again.” You said quietly. He repeated it for you, over and over again. You smiled as he did and kissed him.

“Maybe dinner can wait after all.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Please check out my latest series, Heart of Ice :)