G.O - Stressed

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat on the bed while Byunghee paced around the room. He was trying to finish the lyrics to one of the songs for the new album. He was almost done but was having a problem finishing it.

He had been working on it all night and still hadn’t come up with much. You could tell he was tired and frustrated, but he wouldn’t admit it. There was a lot of pressure on him and he wanted to measure up.

You didn’t know what to say to him but you wanted to help. You had been watching him pace back and forth for almost 20 minutes now. You had given up trying to get him to sleep almost an hour ago. You continued to watch him until you couldn’t take it anymore.

Byunghee leaned over the desk, one hand on it to support his body as he stared at the song again. You got up from the bed and moved to stand behind him. You wrapped your arms around him and held him close. You didn’t know what to say to him, but you wanted to help make his stress go away.

He stood up and relaxed into your hold. He slowly turned around in your arms to face you. He gave you a small smile before his arms came up around you as well. Byunghee pulled you into a gentle kiss before he rested his forehead against yours, his eyes closed.

"Thank you Jagiya. I don’t know how you knew I needed that when I didn’t even know it. But thank you." You smiled up at him.

"Let’s go to bed Oppa. The song will still be here in the morning." Byunghee nodded and the two of you settled into bed. He snuggled up to you and you his hair as he fell asleep.