Mir - Couple Things

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were in the kitchen just finishing up dinner for you and Cheolyong when you heard the front door open. You quickly walked out of the kitchen to the hallway to see your boyfriend. To your surprise, he had a large bag with him.

“Hi baby!” He had a huge smile as he kicked off his shoes and walked towards you. Cheolyong kissed you on the cheek and moved to set the bag down on the dining table.

“Oppa what’s in the bag?” You asked curiously.

“I got us a few things!” He started reaching into the bag. First he held up couple shirts, with a design that made a heart when the two were next to each other. Then he pulled out matching hats, necklaces, bracelets, and various other things. You couldn’t help but smile at your silly boyfriend.

“Oppa why did you get all this?” You said while laughing. You liked it, but you were shocked by how much he got. He rubbed the back of his neck and shrugged. The last thing in the bag was a small box. He opened it and held out matching couple rings. You threw your arms around his neck and kissed him. When you pulled back, he put your ring on your finger, grinning from ear to ear. You then put his ring on his finger as well.

“They are beautiful.” You said while holding your hand out and admiring your ring.

“Good, now everyone will know that you’re mine.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by psycho_d