Mir - The Mirror

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You agreed to meet your best friend, Cheolyong at a small café. He had told you that he wanted to introduce you to his new girlfriend. Your heart sunk after that. You had had a huge crush on him for a long time now and he had finally been single for a good stretch of time. You were trying to work up your courage to tell him how you felt, but then this happened. You put on a happy face and left to meet him.

When you arrived at the café, you looked around and spotted him at one of the tables in the back. You were surprised to find him alone.

“She isn’t here yet then?” You asked a little bitterly as you sat down. He smirked.

“It’s nice to see you too.” The two of you made a little bit of small talk before getting coffee and a few little snacks. While you waited, you looked around the café and tried to compose yourself. Finally, you knew if you waited any longer, you would breakdown in the café.

“Is she coming or not? I have things to do today.” Your voice was flat and you didn’t make eye contract with him as you spoke.

Cheolyong pulled a rectangle shaped object up from under the table, and slide it across the table to you, upside down. You touched the frame, confused and looked up at him.

“This is my new girlfriend.” You picked the frame up, took a deep breath and flipped it over.

It was you. You were staring at your own reflection. It wasn’t a picture frame he had passed you, but a mirror. You looked up at him and he smiled his playful smile.

“So, can I call you jagiya now?”