Seungho - The Battle For His Heart

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You watched your boyfriend play with Lauren from your position on the couch. You were glad the boys had gotten the chance to keep in touch with the kids from Hello Baby. It was cute watch Seungho act like a father to Lauren. The only thing you didn’t like was that you practically became invisible when she was around. You admitted that she was adorable, but you were his girlfriend. That should make you the most important thing, right?

You watched her as she ran around the dorm with her Pororo hat on and Seungho chasing after her. When he caught her, she puffed her cheeks at him.

“Aigoo, you are the cutest girl in the world!” You knew he was just trying to compliment her, or you wanted to think that at least. In reality, it stung a little. He told you the exact same thing whenever you pouted at him. Were you really on the same level as a 5 year old? Seungho put Lauren down and asked her to play with you while he went to make her a snack. She nodded and came to sit next to you. She stared up at you with her big eyes.

“Are you and Seungho appa going to get married?” Your gawked at her in response and you heard Seungho snigger in the kitchen.

“I don’t know yet, sweetie. Why do you ask?”

“Because I’m going to marry Seungho appa. You can’t.” She stuck her little tongue out at you and started skipping around the living room giggling. You had finally had enough and sunk down to her level. You got off the couch and sat down in front of her.

“No, I will. I’m better at aegyo.” You made a face at her.

“No way unnie! I am!” The two of you launched into an aegyo battle. Seungho came back into the room to find the two of you in the middle of your war and laughed. He gestured for you both to come back to the couch and gave Lauren her snack. As he talked to her about Pororo, you sat in the corner, a little huffy that she won both the aegyo battle and Seungho’s heart. How could you compete with a little 5 year old?

After her snack, Seungho took Lauren to her makeshift bed in his room for a nap. He got her to sleep and then returned to you. You were still in a mood and when he sat down next to you and put an arm around you, you shrugged it off. He looked over at you, surprised.

“What did I do?” You just turned away from him, pouting. You pulled your legs up to your chest and leaned sideways against the back of the couch. Out of nowhere, Seungho started tickling you, causing you to fall backwards into his lap, laughing as you tried to get his hands away from you.

“There is the cutest girl in the world. I knew she was hiding behind that pout.” His comment caused your face to turn down again.

“I don’t want to be the cutest girl in the world Oppa. You call Lauren the cutest girl in the world. Am I the same as her to you? The same as a 5 year old? I’m supposed to be your girlfriend.” You could practically see the pieces click together in his brain.

“You’re jealous, aren’t you?” You turned away, pouting again. He smiled and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest and kissing your forehead. “Jagiya, you don’t need to be jealous. You’re the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life. You’re my number one. You don’t have to battle anyone, especially a 5 year old, for my heart, because you already have it.”

You looked up at him while he spoke and you saw the sincerity in his eyes. You gave him a small smile and pulled his face to yours for a kiss. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: If you like these, please check out my current series World of Color. :)