Cheondung - Touchy

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were dancing with Sanghyun in the middle of a club. The two of you had decided to go out and have some fun tonight and a dark, crowded place was perfect to keep him from being noticed. You were dancing close together and you started getting thirsty. You told Sanghyun you wanted to get a drink and he nodded. You both went over to the bar, but he then excused himself to the bathroom.

You turned to the bartender and ordered a soda for each of you since neither of you was much of a drinker. He winked at you as he set your drinks down. You smiled, a little uncomfortable. You pulled out money to pay him but he shook his head.

“Pretty girls don’t have to pay.” You nodded and looked away from the bar, trying to find your boyfriend. Someone sat down next to you, making you turn. But it wasn’t Sanghyun. You could smell alcohol on this guy and when he started speaking, you could tell he was very drunk.

“Hey y. Wanna dance?” He slurred, undressing you with his eyes.

“No thanks. I’m actually waiting for my boyfriend.” You tried to be semi polite to this guy.

“Come on baby, just one dance.”

“She said no.” Sanghyun had finally shown back up and was glaring down at the guy. The guy looked shocked to see your boyfriend and slumped away. You hoped this wouldn’t make Sanghyun want to leave. He wasn’t fond of clubs as it was. Instead of making you leave, he dragged you back out to the dance floor, this time pulling you flush against his body.

He started dancing against you, keeping you close. His hands moved around your body, stopping at your hips. He leaned down to kiss you, but this wasn’t one of his usual kisses. This one was intense.

“Sanghyun-ah” You said when he pulled away with a smirk.

“Let’s go home Jagi, I want to be the only one looking at you. And I will be using more than my eyes to undress you.”