Mir - Staring Contest

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

“Ah but Jagi!” Cheolyong whined at you. “Can we please watch this movie? I’ve been dying to see it and the hyungs won’t watch it with me!” He held up a dvd box and pouted at you. It was moments like this that you realized just how cute your boyfriend could be.

“Mmm,” you pretended to think very seriously about it. “How about we play a game to decide?” Cheolyong pouted again but nodded. You took his hand and sat you both on the couch facing each other. “If you win the staring contest, then we’ll watch the movie.”

“Jagiya! You know I’m not good at these!” He put on his best aegyo voice and you melted inside.

“Okay, okay. The first one to laugh loses then. How does that sound?” Cheolyong nodded and closed his eyes, preparing for the game. You also closed your eyes before counting. “Hana, dul, set!”

You both opened your eyes and stared at each other. You knew you wouldn’t make it very long in this game, but you intended to lose anyway. It only took about 15 seconds of staring into your boyfriend’s eyes for you to start smiling like an idiot.

“Yes! I win!” he cheered as soon as you started smiling. You covered your face as your cheeks reddened. “Awww, my jagiya is the cutest!” He kissed your cheek before getting up from the couch to put the movie in. Cheolyong came to sit by you again, wrapping his arm around you. “Thanks for letting me win jagi.”

“You knew?”

“Of course I did. If you really didn’t want to watch the movie, you wouldn’t have picked a game that you never win.”

Busted.