G.O - Spider Nightmare

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You jumped off your bed in a flash. You awoke from a nightmare only find a spider on the pillow right in front of your face. The nightmare had already scared you out of your wits, but you hated spiders. Finding one right in your face like that was not a very good way to wake up. You were now in the corner of the room crying. You were exhausted and just wanted to sleep.

As you stood crying your eyes out, Byunghee came in after returning from a late rehearsal. He saw you and hurried over.

“Baby, what’s wrong?” He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. You started stuttering through what happened and when you got to the part about the spider, Byunghee couldn’t hold in his laughter. You pushed him away and pouted.

“Aw baby, don’t be like that. I’m sorry I laughed, but it’s just a tiny spider!” You glared up and him and folded your arms in front of yourself.

Byunghee sighed and went over to the bed. He found the spider, scooped it up and took it outside. He returned a few minutes later and came over to hug you again. You pulled away again and he gave you a questioning look.

“You touched it, wash your hands first.” He laughed again but went to wash his hands before returning and going to bed with you. Just before you fell back to sleep he whispered in your ear.

“Don’t worry Jagi, I’ll protect you from spiders.”