Seungho - Day In Bed

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You woke up early for a Sunday morning. You didn’t really want to wake up, but the sun shining into your eyes through the window was making it difficult to continue sleeping. Since you weren’t going to be to able to go back to sleep, you started shifting around to get out of bed. Seungho had been working so hard with promotions and now that they were over, he had some time off. You decided to make him a nice big breakfast to celebrate the end of the promotions.

Just as you got to the edge of the bed so you could stand up, a strong arm wrapped itself around your waist and pulled your back into a warm chest.

“Where are you going?” Seungho mumbled behind you, his voice hoarse.

“I was going to make breakfast for you. And then maybe run some errands.” You tried to pry his arm off, but he pulled you to him tighter.

“Just stay here.” He tucked his face into the crook of your neck.

“You, the famous shikshin, are turning down food? Are you sick?” You turned in his hold and moved your hand playfully to his forehead.

“Love sick maybe. I’ve missed you jagi.” He kissed your lips. When he deepened the kiss, all thoughts of getting out of bed left your mind. He moved his body on top of yours and when he could tell you wouldn’t leave, he pulled his lips away. He laid his head down on your chest. He snuggled in a little, making you giggle and blush.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

“Spending the day in bed with my jagiya. It’s been so long since we could do this, just let me cuddle.” You smiled down at him as he fell back asleep, still on top of you. You slowly ran your fingers through his hair, grateful that you had time with him again.

Throughout the day, whenever you tried to get out of bed, Seungho would pull you back into him. As a result, the two of you spent the entire day in bed enjoying each other.