Cheondung - No Makeup

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You crawled out of your nice warm bed, leaving the still sleeping Sanghyun. The two of you had recently moved in together and you were still shy about letting him see you without your hair and makeup done. The past several mornings that he had been home with you, you would get up 10 minutes before his alarm went off so you could look decent before he would see you.

You walked into the bathroom and quickly washed your face. When you finished you brushed your hair out. You could never get it to look just right in the mornings, but it looked better than when you were right out of bed at least. Just when you reached for your makeup bag, a voice spoke behind you.

“Jagi, what are you doing?” Sanghyun was standing in the doorway. He had obviously noticed you missing and got up to find you.

“I was just um, getting ready. I woke up and thought I should,” you shrugged, trying to look nonchalant about the situation.

“Without showering first?” Busted.

“You want the truth?” You spun around, but couldn’t bring yourself to look at him.

“Of course,” his arms wrapped around you, pulling you close to him.

“I’ve been getting up a few minutes early so I could make myself look pretty before you got up. I didn’t want you to see me without makeup.” He looked confused.

“Why would you do that?”

“Because you always look good! Your skin is perfect, your hair looks good right out of bed and you never look bad! I didn’t want you to see me looking like this, I’m not pretty enough without my makeup.” Your eyes swelled up with tears at your confession. You didn’t want to admit your fears and insecurities to him.

To your surprise, Sanghyun put his hand under your chin, lifting your head up. Your eyes met and you immediately wanted to look somewhere else. “I meant why would you even put makeup on? You look gorgeous without it. I knew you’ve been getting up to do this, I hoped it was just because you going somewhere. But every time you would climb back in bed after and wait for me to get up first. I’m sorry you felt like this Jagiya. You are gorgeous just the way you are. You don’t need make up.”

“Really?” You asked, looking up at him for confirmation.

“I think you look better without makeup,” he smiled. You blushed and tucked your face in against his chest.

“I love you Oppa.”

“I love you too Jagi. Now let’s go back to bed, neither of us have work today so we don’t need to be up yet.”