Seungho - I'm Your Man

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You pouted as your boyfriend smiled at the barista behind the counter while he ordered drinks for you both. You had been out for a walk together and stopped in for something hot to drink while you warmed up. As soon as Seungho stepped up to the counter, the barista had put on a flirty smile.

When she handed him the drinks, you noticed her point to something on one of the cups. Seungho flashed his gorgeous smile and nodded. He walked over to you and handed you one of the cups. You analyzed it, but didn’t see anything that stood out. You shrugged and took a sip of your hot chocolate.

“What did she want?” You asked. Seungho looked up at the tone of your voice and smirked.

“Not much, just trying to catch my attention.” He reached for your hand, but you quickly moved it up to hold your cup with both hands. You nodded and made your way back out into the snow. Seungho sighed and followed after you. “Are you mad?”

“I wish I could make it so no one but me could flirt with you, but I know that isn’t reality, so I just have to deal with it.”

“That didn’t answer my question, Jagi.” He took a drink from his cup and then you saw what the barista had been pointing at. Her phone number was written on the side of the cup. You were suddenly fuming.

“Yes. Yes, I’m mad. She was flirting and even gave you phone number, but what did you do? Smile and nod like you were the happiest person on the planet to be getting her number. Couldn’t have told her that you have a girlfriend, could you? No, you just let her continue.” You huffed at him, as you began climbing the stairs to your apartment.

“I wasn’t smiling that much. Besides, she was just flirting.” He countered. You stopped in front of your door and glared at him while pulling out your key. You unlocked the door, and put your cup down to take off your coat and boots.

“Then just go call her or better, go back and ask her out!” You spun around to go into your bedroom, but Seungho caught your arm. He pulled you against his body and held you tight. He kissed you gently. His hands moved to cup your face and he smiled at you.

“Why would I do that? I’m your man.” You couldn’t help but start to smile at his words. “I love you, Jagi, so you don’t need to worry about anyone else.”