G.O - Seduction

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You stood in the bathroom. You had just finished putting your hair up so you could start your make up. You had planned a night out with some of your girl friends and you were really excited to have a fun night.

Byunghee walked into the bathroom and smiled at you. He leaned against the doorframe, his smile turning seductive. You giggled a little, your face flushing.

“Why are you smiling at me like that Oppa?”

“Can’t I admire my girlfriend?” He asked, moving to wrap his arms around you. “You look so good in this dress, Jagi.” Byunghee’s lips moved to your neck, lightly brushing against your skin as he spoke. He switched to kissing it, making you laugh.

“Oppa, what are you doing? I need to get ready to go out.” You tried to lightly push him off, but Byunghee wouldn’t budge.

“Just stay in with me. It would be more fun~” He looked up at you in the mirror, his eyes getting darker. You felt your body start to warm up, but you shifted in his arms.

“I haven’t seen my friends in awhile, you and I can spend time together when I get back.” You pulled his arms off of you and set about to start your makeup again.

“But Jagiya~” He whined at you. “Oppa doesn’t want to wait.” He pouted in the mirror. You laughed again, shaking your head and continued with your make up. While you weren’t looking, Byunghee decided to switched tactics.

He walked up next to you, his hands moving around your body. His fingers found the bottom of your dress and slowly started pushing it up. Byunghee started kissing your neck again, but this time he focused on the spot that always made you moan. And sure enough, it didn’t take long for him to work you up. You turned to take his face in your hands. But when you leaned in to kiss him, he pulled back.

“Why?” You said with a pout.

“Are you going to stay in with Oppa, or are you going to leave? You don’t get to kiss Oppa if you’re leaving.” You narrowed your eyes at him, but then quickly kissed his lips. Byunghee smiled. “Good choice.” He captured your lips with his and pushed you backwards toward the bedroom.