Seungho - You Drive Me Crazy

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You burst out laughing after listening to a story one of your friends had told. A small group had gathered at a local cafe to catch up. It had been awhile since you had all had the chance to get together, so you were taking advantage of the opportunity.

Your boyfriend, Seungho, had tagged along as well. He was currently sitting in a separate booth so he wasn’t impeding on your “girl time”. He looked up when you all started laughing and smiled. Seungho was glad that you were enjoying yourself.

While chatting with your friends, you crossed your legs under table and shifted to talk to the girl on your right. What you didn’t know was that your movement had drawn Seungho’s attention to your legs.

He was now watching as you crossed, uncrossed, and recrossed your legs under the table. He noticed every time you leaned forward, letting your neckline hang down a little. He had to hold in a groan when you were mindlessly playing with the straw in your drink with your lips. He was embarrassed by feeling this way in public and became determined to get your attention.

Seungho attempted to subtly wave his hands to make you look at him, but it wasn’t working. You seemed oblivious to his efforts as you continued to laugh with your friends. As much as he didn’t want to pull you away from them, his situation was growing more desperate. When you finally turned to check on him, he his lips. He knew you found his lips attractive and he was going to use it to his advantage.

You watched him as he bit his bottom lip. You gulped, shifting in your seat and looking back to your friend. However, you were unable to keep yourself from glancing back at him. Seungho’s eyes were fixed on you, and he bit his lip again. You took your phone out to text him under the table.

“Oppa stop. I’m with my friends.”

“You started this, I’m waiting for you to give in so we can go home ;)”  he replied. You glanced up at him again and sighed.

“I’m really sorry guys, but I’m not feeling very well suddenly. I think I should probably get home.” Your friends looked at you with concern, but were relieved that Seungho was there to take you home. As soon as they were out of sight, you pulled him towards you and kissed him.

“I’m going to punish you for this when we get home.” Seungho grinned at your threat.

“I’m looking forward to it.”