Seungho - Haircut

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were in the kitchen cooking when you heard the door open and your boyfriend’s voice call for you.

“Jagiya? It smells good in here. What are you making?” Seungho walked into the kitchen and back hugged you.

“I’m working on dinner, Oppa. Where have you been?” You leaned against his chest a little, happy to have him around.

“I… I went and got my hair cut for promotions.” Haircut? You put down the spoon you were using to stir and turned around to look at him. Seungho kept his arms around you waist but looked at you a little nervous.

“Do you like it? I know it’s a lot shorter than I usually keep it but we’re going for a manly image. The other members haven’t seen it yet. I wanted to know what you thought first.”

You moved your fingers through his hair. You liked his hair long because you enjoyed playing with it when you two would cuddle on the couch. But you had to admit; his shorter hair did make him look manlier, ier, if that were even possible. 

“Jagi?” You realized you had kept quiet as your ran your fingers through his new short hair. You moved your eyes from his hair, down to stare into his eyes.

“I love it Oppa. It suits you.” He smiled and pulled you into his chest. “What do you think the others will say Oppa?” He shrugged.

“It doesn’t matter. As long as you like it, I’m happy.”