Seungho - Moments Like This

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You mindlessly stirred the cooking meat. You’d had a long day and just wanted to eat and go to bed. But you knew if you didn’t feed your boyfriend before sleeping, he would be grumpy with you the next day. As you slowly moved the meat around the in the pan, you heard him come home.

“Jagi, I’m home!” Seungho called from the door. A moment later he entered the kitchen. He smiled at you cooking and walked towards you. Seungho wrapped his arms around your waist and back hugged you. “You look tired. Do you need help with anything?”

“No, I’m almost done.” You said as you added the vegetables to the mixture. Seungho nodded and kept his arms around you.

“This is nice. We never get enough of these moments.” He said quietly. You smiled a little. With his life being so hectic as an idol, you didn’t have time together frequently. You pushed the food around and settled into his hold. He heard Seungho chuckle behind you. “Comfy?” He teased.

“Very.” You turned slightly so you could look at him. You kissed his cheek, making him smile. Seungho pulled back a little. He stared at you for a moment before kissing you. When he released you, you set down the wooden spoon you had been using. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him again. You broke the kiss a few moments later, smiling.

“Let’s eat and then continue with this.” You said, taking his face in his hands. Seungho gave you a small kiss before nodding.

“You truly know my heart, Jagiya.”