Seungho - Fansign Flirtation

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You stood in line at a fan signing with one of your friends. MBLAQ had been one of your favorite groups for a while now and you were excited to finally be able to get their autographs. Your Korean wasn’t very good, but you had a few phrases under your belt.

You looked down line, seeing the line up of the boys. You saw Seungho looking in your direction from the far end of the table but with there being such a crowd, you didn’t think anything of it. When you made it to the table, Lee Joon was first. He smiled at you and then looked down to sign your album.

“Thank you for coming. We like our foreign fans.” His English was broken but you were touched that he tried. Next was Mir. He gave you a nod seemed a little too nervous to attempt English.

Cheondung spoke to you a bit more than Joon had since he was the most fluent in English out of the group. He thanked you for coming and asked you a bit about where you were from. G.O next to him a bit in Korean before he smiled at you and winked. You blushed a little bit as you moved to the last person at the table.

Seungho smiled at you and smirked a bit as he looked down to sign your cd. When he looked back up, his brown eyes stared into yours and you felt like he could see into your soul.

“You are very beautiful.” His English was choppy, but you didn’t care. It was the most beautiful thing you had ever heard. As you walked away from the table, you looked at your cd and saw that he had also written it on his photo page. You smiled and clutched your album to your chest. You definitely wouldn’t forget this fan signing any time soon.

————————————————————————

If you enjoy these one shots, please check out my current on-going series, World of Color!