G.O - First Kiss

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Byunghee walked slowly up to your front door. The two of you had been on a couple of dates, but due to his crazy schedule, you hadn’t gotten to spend very much time with him yet. This was one of the few quiet moments you had had with him so far.

“I had a really good time with you tonight Byunghee-ssi,” you said, looking up at him as you neared your apartment. The two of you stopped in front of the door and turned to look at each other.

“I had a good time too. I’m sorry it has been awhile since we’ve seen each other.”

“You were busy with promotions, I understand.”

“Still, I’m glad you even answered my call. I was worried you would’ve found someone while I was busy promoting.”

You blushed at his words. “I was too busy cheering for you.”

Byunghee looked up at you and smiled. “Really? You were cheering for us?”

You nodded, trying to keep the blush from getting redder. Byunghee took a step closer to you. You looked up to meet his eyes. He leaned down a second later to kiss you. His hand came up to hold the side of your face gently. His kiss was short, but very sweet. When he pulled back, you both smiled at each other.

“I’ll call you in the morning,” Byunghee said before leaving. You unlocked the door and walked inside, smiling to yourself.