Mir - Diary

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You had had a really long day at work and you just wanted to lie down and sleep when you got home. After arriving at your apartment, you immediately went to your bedroom. The light was on so you assumed your boyfriend was home.

When you walked into the room, you found Cheolyong sitting on the bed reading with a red pen in his hand. Since he read a lot of manga, this didn’t really surprise you. You greeted each other and he asked about your day. He had his guilty face on, but you figured he just made a mess in the kitchen again.

You went to the bathroom to clean up and change, then headed back to your bedroom and climbed into bed next to him. You leaned over to see what was he was reading.

Your diary. He was reading your diary.

And to make it worse, he was drawing hearts around his name.

You practically jumped out of bed as you grabbed it from him, screaming and flipped through the pages to see how much he had read.

“OPPA!!! Did you read all of this?!” You asked as you flipped through pages and pages that now had little hearts drawn around his name. Cheolyong blushed.

“You left it out, and I was curious. It was interesting to see how you felt about our first few dates. I had no idea how much you like my”

“OPPA! You were never supposed to see this!” You sat in a ball on the bed and wrapped your arms around your legs, tucking your head down. You were completely embarrassed that he had seen all of that.

“Jagi, don’t worry about it. I liked reading what you thought about us. It was cute to see that you were as nervous as I was.” You looked up at him and he had a loving look in his eyes. You sighed and nodded. You put your diary back in your nightstand drawer where it belonged and then snuggled up to your boyfriend.

“So you really like”

“Oppa, if you finish that sentence, your manga collection will go missing before you wake up.”