Mir - Snowfall

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were peacefully sleeping in your nice, warm bed when you were suddenly jerked awake. You opened your eyes to find Cheolyong smiling at you excitedly. He was trying to pull you out of bed.

"Oppa what are you doing?" You mumbled, not yet coherent.

"Jagi, get up! There is something I want to show you!" He must have just gotten home since he didn’t seem like he had crawled out of bed.

"What time is it?" Your half open eyes scanned for the clock next to your bed. "3 am?! Bang Cheolyong why are you dragging me out of bed at 3 in the morning?" You whined and tried to get back under the covers.

"I promise it will be worth it Jagi, just trust me." You finally conceded. He helped you put on boots and a jacket before he tugged you out onto the balcony.

"Oppa it’s freezing!" You said still wanting to go back to bed and not understanding why you were out here.

"Look Jagi! It’s snowing!" He said, one arm pulling you close to him to keep you warm. You looked up at the sky and focused your sleepy eyes.

Your boyfriend had woken you up for the first snowfall of the year. You smiled and settled in against his chest. You had to admit, the falling snow looked beautiful as it came down over the city lights below.

"I’m sorry I woke you up, but I’ve always wanted to share this moment with the girl of my dreams." Your boyfriend was rarely this cheesy, so you decided not to for it. You wrapped your arms around him and snuggled against him.

"It’s beautiful Oppa. Thank you." Cheolyong looked down at you. His hand came up to gently pull your chin up and he leaned down to kiss you. When he pulled away, he smiled.

"I’ve always wanted to do that too."

"Kiss me at 3 am in the freezing cold?"

"No." He said while poking your nose. "Kiss the girl I love during the first snowfall of the year."

"How was it?" You asked a little amused.

"Nice, but it’s so cold. Let’s go back inside now." You chuckled and followed him inside and back to the warmth of your bed.