G.O - Fangiriling

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sat impatiently staring at the tv. One of your new favorite groups, VIXX, would be performing on Inkigayo soon. You had loved their comeback and you cheered for them during their stages. While you waited, Byunghee came home.

“Baby? I’m home!” He found you in the living room. He smiled and came over to kiss your forehead. “How are you jagi?”

“I’m running out of patience for this show, I just want to see VIXX already!” You said, annoyed.

“I didn’t realize you liked them that much.” He said, his eyes going to the tv, where VIXX just came on the screen. You bias in the group, Leo, came on screen and you couldn’t stop yourself from screaming.

“Oppa look at him! Isn’t he gorgeous! How can one person be so good looking?” You were in full on fangirling mode. You didn’t notice Byunghee go into the kitchen, silently.

When VIXX finished their performance, you turned off the tv and went to find Byunghee. You found him stirring a pot of water. He was expressionless and you were worried you had hurt his feelings.

“Oppa?”

“Hmm? Oh, you’re talking to me now?”

“You’re upset, aren’t you? You know I like groups other than MBLAQ, right?”

“Of course I do, I just haven't heard you talk about another group that way before. It made me feel like maybe you like us less.” You walked up behind him, back hugging him.

“Oppa, MBLAQ will always be my favorite, I promise. I didn’t realize that would bother you so much. I’m sorry. I won’t fangirl in front of you anymore.” To your surprise, Byunghee chuckled a little and turned around to face you. He kissed you softly on the lips.

“It’s okay if you do jagi, as long as you make it up to me later.”