Cheondung - Waiting in the Cold

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were waiting in a little gazebo at the park for your boyfriend, Sanghyun. It was a little after dark in the middle of autumn. You only had a light coat on and you found yourself wishing you had grabbed something heavier. You bounced around waiting for him to join you. He would be passing through here after practice on his way back to the dorm. It was the only time you could see him for a few days and you refused to miss it because it was cold.

After what felt like ages, you finally spotted him hurrying towards you. You smiled at him, but he frowned. You were concerned and confused about his expression.

“What are you doing out without a jacket? It’s cold.” He scolded.

“I was out earlier and it wasn’t as cold then. I came straight here because I didn’t have time to go home first.” You tried to look cute, but you didn’t think it was working since your teeth were chattering. He sighed, ped his jacket, and pulled you close to him. He wrapped it around you as far as it would go. His arms came around you. You put your arms around his waist under the jacket to warm up.

Being tucked in against him like this helped you warm up quickly. It wasn’t long before you felt comfortable being outside thanks to his heat.

“You’re a portable space heater, you know that?” you said softly against his chest. Sanghyun chuckled a little.

“I know. But you shouldn’t have stayed out here so long waiting for me. You should’ve gone home to warm up.” You shook your head against him.

“This is the only time we have had in awhile, and it will probably be that way for the next few days. Waiting in the cold was worth seeing you.” He moved one hand to lift your chin up. Sanghyun leaned down to kiss you.

“Come on. I think I need to get you home to make sure you don’t freeze to death.”