Seungho - Another Face in the Crowd

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You had had a long day out at one of MBLAQ’s performances. Since your relationship with Seungho wasn’t public, you were able to go out and watch with the fans. But while you were there, you realized how many more girls were cheering for Seungho than there used to be. When did so many people become Seungho biased? Or were you only aware of this more recently and really those girls had always been there?

Either way, you suddenly felt like a face in the crowd. You didn’t tell Seungho that you were going to be there, and you doubted he had noticed. Some of the girls there had been much prettier than you and they all had been confessing their love for him. You felt like you had to compete for your boyfriend. What had made you stand out to him?

When you got home, you laid down on your bed and cuddled with your panda stuffy, talking to it. You told it about the day you had experienced and how you had felt. Even though the stuffy couldn’t talk back or reassure you, it felt good to at least let everything out.

Suddenly, you felt the bed move. You turned, and you were pulled up to a sitting position. Seungho was sitting there, with a sad look in his eyes. He pulled you into his arms. You weren’t sure what to say. Had he heard your confession to the stuffy? The look in his eyes told you that he must have. When he pulled back, Seungho pulled your chin up to make you look in his eyes.

“Jagiya, you are never competing for me, you already have me. I love you. You and only you.” He then leaned in to give you a loving kiss.