Cheondung - Dorky Together

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You ran to your bedroom to find your ringing phone. You picked it up to find a new picture message. It was a silly picture of your boyfriend, Sanghyun. He wasn’t paying any attention to the camera and was instead stuffing his face with food. You laughed at the picture and then pulled up a new message to text Byunghee back.

He and the other boys had taken turns taking ridiculously goofy pictures of Sanghyun to send you while you were away. So far you found that Cheolyong was the best at capturing these moments. When you expressed this fact to the boys, they made it a competition to see who could get the best picture while they were in Japan for the week.

You found yourself enjoying the game far more than you should. Sure you got some of the derpiest pictures of your boyfriend that you had ever seen, but at least you got to see some of the things he was doing while abroad. It helped make him feel not so far away. You put your phone down and returned to the kitchen to finish dinner.

Later that night, you called Sanghyun as part of your usual routine before bed. The boys would be back tomorrow and you were grateful. Though you didn’t like complaining about it, you always missed Sanghyun when he was gone.

“Did you like the pictures?” He asked just before hanging up.

“What?” It never looked like he had noticed he was being filmed in any of the pictures so you assumed he didn’t know.

“You think the boys are so sneaky that I wouldn’t notice?”

“Who did you catch?”

“Joonie hyung of course. He took a picture and then was so busy laughing at it that he didn’t notice me look over his shoulder at it. Did you like them though?”

“I did. It made you feel closer to me.” You said softly. You didn’t talking about this kind of thing because you feared making him feel bad for leaving so much.

“If you wanted pictures, you should’ve said so. I could’ve sent you better ones.”

“I like your selcas, but sometimes its nice to see you being a dork too.” You teased a little. You heard him laugh on the other end of the line.

“I’ll be home tomorrow Jagi, and then we can be dorky together.”

“Sounds perfect.”