Cheondung - Tour and the T-Shirt

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

One more month. One more month and Sanghyun would be home from the tour. It was three months long in total and it had been the first time the two of you were apart for such a long time. The first week after he left, you had cried every night. The second week, you didn’t cry as much. Now, you had good days and bad days.

Today was a bad day. You missed him terribly. You missed his hugs when he came home at night. You missed his smile as he listened to you talk about your day. You missed eating dinner with him. You missed cuddling as you fell asleep. You just missed him. You wanted to call him, but the time difference meant that he was out doing the schedules for the day.

You took a shower, letting the warm water run down your body. When you finished you got out, and changed into one of the shirts he had left for you. It still smelled like him and you had saved it for when you really missed him.

You laid down in your bed, pulling a stuffed animal close to you. You reached over to turn your phone’s alarm off since tomorrow was Saturday, when you saw a text message.

“I miss you baby. I hope you’re doing well. Do you have time to video chat tomorrow? Text me when you wake up. Goodnight jagi, I love you.”

Sanghyun being on tour was hard, but still, he found ways to let you know that you were the most important thing in his life.