Joon - Cuddling

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You finally entered your apartment after a long day at work. It had been cold and rainy and all you wanted was to curl up under a bunch of blankets.

You kicked your shoes off and went to your bedroom to put everything down. You changed into your favorite sweatpants, and switched to a tank too and cardigan. You slowly made your way out to the living room, where you found Changsun watching a movie on tv.

He smiled up at you and patted the spot next to him on the couch. You happily curled up to him. He put his arm around your shoulders and you leaned against him, your head under his chin.

"How was your day?" He asked while slowly running his fingers through your hair.

"It was long and cold." Instead of your voice sounding whiny, it sounded more content. Even after such a long day, you were happy to be cuddled up against your boyfriend. "How was yours?" You mumbled as his heat wrapped around you and warmed you up.

"The same. I’m glad I could come home early. It feels nice to be like this." Changsun took one of your hands in his and intertwined your fingers. You reached for the blanket on the back of the couch and laid it over the both of you.

"We should move to bed before we fall asleep like this." You mumbled against him. He made a whiny sound before speaking.

"Just let me cuddle for awhile."