Mir - Selca Wallpaper

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Cheolyong were curled up together on the couch watching a drama. The main characters had finally gotten together and there was a montage playing of them doing all sorts of couple things. As you watched, you noticed a few things that you and Cheolyong hadn’t done yet. The two of you had only been together for a couple of months and you were still getting the hang of being an idol’s girlfriend.

Some of the things in the montage would be difficult for the two of you to do since when you went out, he had to disguise himself. But one scene was of the couple taking selcas and using them as the backgrounds on their phones. You thought this one should be feasible since no one else really saw his phone.

“Oppa, can we try that?”

“Try what jagi?” He looked down at you and you blushed.

“Taking selcas and setting them as our backgrounds. You know, to match.”

Cheolyong smiled at you and sat up, picking his phone up off the coffee table. You both posed for several pictures as he snapped them. When you finished, he scanned through the pictures with you, sending them all to you as well. You then picked your favorite together and both set it as the wallpaper on your phones. You held them both out and looked at them, smiling. Cheolyong leaned in close to you and kissed your check before speaking.

“We’re cute together.”