Seungho - Car Wash

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You pulled your hair back into a ponytail and slipped your flip-flops on to go outside and help your boyfriend, Seungho, wash the car. He had been complaining about his “baby” being dirty for the past few weeks. Sometimes you wondered which he loved more: his car or his gadgets.

When you got outside, you set down the stack of towels you had brought out with you. Seungho looked up and his eyes scanned your body. You had worn your bikini, but covered up with shorts and a tank top. As soon as you started washing the car, Seungho soaked the front of your shirt with the hose. You looked up at him with a glare and he pretended like nothing had happened.

You shook your head, but continued to wash the car. The two of you worked your way around, washing every bit of it. Seungho even washed behind you, claiming that he wanted to make sure you got everything. When it came time to rinse the soap off, you grabbed the hose and sprayed the car down, being sure to get Seungho in the process. He wiped the water off his face and glared at you.

“You might be able to scare the boys with that look, but you know it doesn’t scare me.” You smirked at him and sprayed him again.

“It’s on now.” He started chasing you around the car, splashing soapy water at you. When the two of you finally calmed down several minutes later, you were both soaking wet, but laughing your heads off.

“At least we got the car cleaned.” Seungho said smiling at it. You rolled your eyes at him.

“You keep staring at the car, I’ll go clean myself off alone.” You stuck your tongue out at him and hurried back inside the house. Seungho’s head whipped around after you.

“Wait for me!”