Seungho - Jealousy

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Seungho were at one of his work events. J.Tune was having a big party for the boys because of their recent comeback. Though you and Seungho weren’t public, he always made sure you were at big events with one excuse or another. But that also made it hard. The two of you had to steal glances of each other from across the room. Girls constantly approached him and you couldn’t go over and lay claim on your man in front of them. You trusted him, but that didn’t make it easier to see him getting hit on by gorgeous girls so frequently.

Tonight however, you must have had a neon arrow above your head with a sign saying, “hit on me”, because it seemed like every guy at the party had asked you to dance. Well, all but the one you really wanted to dance with. When one of MBLAQ’s dancers came up and asked you to dance, you agreed. You didn’t want to be a wallflower the entire night. If you were going to be here, you might as well have fun.

You only danced to one song with the boy, and then went to get a drink and took a seat at a table. To your surprise, Taecyeon, NIchkhun and Chansung from 2PM came over to talk to you. They had seen you at several events and were curious about you. You lied saying that you taught English to the J.Tune trainees. They stayed and talked to you for a good portion of the evening. Why they found you so interesting, you didn’t know.

Since you had been talking with them, you hadn’t been keeping track of where Seungho was during the evening. You didn’t see him around so you checked your phone. You noticed the time and decided to say goodbye and head back to your apartment.

When you got home, you kicked your shoes off and started towards your bedroom to change into more comfortable clothes. Before you got there, you were pushed up against the wall. At first you panicked, but then you saw who had pinned you to it. You smiled at him, but Seungho didn’t return it. There was a fire in his eyes, as well as a hard glare.

“Why did you spend the entire night talking and dancing with other guys?” His voice was deep and menacing as he spoke.

“What do you mean? I was just having fun at the party. You were talking to other girls too. Can I not talk to guys now? It’s not like I like them better or something.” You tried to push him off, but he wouldn’t budge.

He smashed his lips against yours. His kiss was possessive. Seungho slipped his tongue into your mouth, claiming it as his. He pressed his body against yours. Any fight that was in you was now gone. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He lifted you, pulling your legs around his waist.

Seungho walked into the bedroom, still holding you. He laid you down on the bed and climbed over you. You looked up at him and you could see the fire still burning in his eyes. You knew he would never admit it, but he had been jealous. He hated being jealous. You moved your fingers into his hair and pulled him down to kiss him again. He pulled back a moment later.

“You’re mine.” You nodded, even though it had been a statement. “I guess you need to be reminded of that.” He smirked and you nodded again.