Seungho - Smoky Girl

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You danced around your apartment to MBLAQ’s new song. You had it on repeat while you were cleaning and you couldn’t help but dance along to it. You knew you weren’t anywhere near as graceful as your boyfriend, but you liked to pretend.

As you dusted around the living room, you got lost in the song and tried to do the same dance moves as Seungho. You knew you were clumsy, but there was no one here to watch, so what did it matter? You danced along and froze when you turned.

Seungho was standing against the wall watching you and laughing. He had told you he wouldn’t be home until late tonight but somehow was home already. He had a huge smile on his face, looking like he was highly amused by your lack of dancing skills. You straightened up and tried to hide your embarrassment.

“Hi Oppa, how was work?” You asked while starting to dust again.

“It was fine. What were you doing?” He asked with a smirk.

“N-nothing. Just cleaning, this place has gotten really dirty you know.”

“You were dancing to my song.” You looked at your boyfriend and felt your cheeks get hot.

“It’s embarrassing.” Seungho smiled and walked to you.

“Show Oppa. It isn’t embarrassing. I want to be able to do this kind of thing with my girlfriend. I’ll dance with you okay?” You were a little unsure about this because he was a much better dancer than you were, but you knew arguing with him was pointless. You nodded and he showed you how to do the steps slowly. When you finally mastered the chorus, he smiled at you.

“See? Its fun to be silly together.”