Joon - Late Night Stroll

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You smiled as you and Changsun walked down the street. It was late at night and there weren’t many people out. He had taken the chance to come over and take you out on a walk. The two of you hadn’t been seen each other for very long yet, but already it was difficult to schedule dates that would take place in public because of his idol status.

“This is really nice Changsun-ssi. I’m glad you thought of it.” You looked up at the moon and stars.

“I feel bad that we don’t get to go out much. I don’t want you to feel like I’m hiding you. I’m just trying to protect you. Fans can be a bit crazy.” He rubbed the back of his neck as he spoke.

“It’s alright. I understand why it’s like this.” You turned to look at him as you both continued to meander down the street. You were still taken aback by how good looking he was. He would blush and laugh when he caught you staring, but you couldn’t help yourself.

He looked up and saw you staring. He smiled a little but rather than drawing too much attention to having noticed, he reached out and took your hand in his. Changsun interlaced your fingers with his. Your hand fit perfectly into his. It was warm and it felt nice to be touching him like this. You smiled at the ground as you walked, trying to keep yourself from cheering out loud.

As you both neared your apartment complex, you stopped to turn to him. He smiled at you, his eyes sparkling. “This was really nice. Thank you for coming out to see me.”

“Call me when you get home so I know you made it safely, okay?” You said softly. Changsun giggled a little at your concern and nodded. You looked up at each other again, neither of you moving.

“Well, goodnight.” He said, as he walked away, he held your hand until he had to let go. You watched him turn the corner before going inside, smiling to yourself at the small gesture of affection he had displayed tonight.