Seungho - Scary Movie

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You plopped down on the the couch a little hesitantly. You had promised to watch a movie with Seungho tonight. Unfortunately for you, he had picked a scary movie. You loved horror movies, but they always left you scared afterwards.

He turned off the lights, put the movie in and sat down next to you. You were both in sweatpants since you were spending the night in and you smiled at his couple shirt that matched yours. You cuddled up next to him and he hit play on the remote.

The beginning of the movie wasn’t too bad, but when people started getting killed at every turn, you practically jumped into Seungho’s lap. He laughed at you a little, making you pout. You tried to move back to your spot on the couch, but he tightened his arms around you.

He shifted a bit so he could put his feet up on the couch and positioned you to lay on top of him. Whenever a scary scene came on, you dug your face into his chest to hide. He chuckled occasionally, but his hand came up to play with your hair. He was good at helping to soothe you.

When the movie ended, you started to get up to turn the tv off, but Seungho held you in place. He grabbed the remote, hit the button, and then turned his attention back to you.

"Oppa why won’t you let me get up?" You said a little pouty.

"How can I protect you from monsters if you aren’t right here with me?"

He said with a smirk. You knew he was teasing you, but you weren’t going to pass up a free cuddle session.