Cheondung - I Like You Best

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You ran into the living room, trying to dodge the stream of water shooting at you from Byunghee’s water gun. He and Cheolyong had been chasing you around. True, you had started the water war, but Cheolyong had managed to steal your water gun ages ago. As you ran around trying to hide behind things, Sanghyun came into the dorm.

“Jagi! You’re here!” He looked at you excitedly. It had been awhile since you had seen each other.

“Oppa!” You ran at him, but you didn’t go into his open arms. Instead, you ran behind him, trying to hide. When Byunghee and Cheolyong came running around the corner, you heard him sigh.

“I’ll be in my room, when you’re finished seeing the others.” He sulked off, but since the attack had started again, you didn’t have much time to think about it.

About 20 minutes later, you finally gave up. Byunghee and Cheolyong celebrated their victory with some candy they found in the kitchen. You went to find Sanghyun, and found him in his bed, his back to the door.

“Oppa?” You slowly made your way into the room, closing the door behind you. He didn’t reply and you moved to sit next to him, leaning over him to see his face. “Oppa, are you okay?” He sighed again.

“Jagiya… I’ve missed you, and then I came home and you were too busy playing with the other members to see me.” Everything clicked in your mind and you gave him a smile. You climbed over his body so you could lie on your side, facing him.

“I’m sorry Oppa. I’m all yours now, and I’ll do better to spend more time with you. I don’t want you to feel like I like them more, because I don’t. I love you Oppa.” Sanghyun smiled and wrapped an arm around you, pulling you close to his body.

“I love you too jagi.”