Seungho - Call Me Oppa

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

Requested by anon

A/N: Special thank you to Jay for the insight he gave for this :)

————————————————————————

You were at home, waiting for Seungho to join you. The two of you hadn’t been dating for very long yet, but he already liked coming to your apartment and relaxing with you. Today he was coming from a fansigning.

The two of you had planned to watch a movie together. You spent the afternoon making various snacks and treats since you knew how much he loves to eat. You set everything out so it looked cute as you waited for him. Seungho knocked on the door right on time. You let him in and he kissed your check.

“How have you been, Jagi?”

“I’ve been doing well. How about you Seungho-ssi?” You took his hand as to lead him to couch. He sat and gestured for you to join him.

“Can I ask you something?” He looked serious all of a sudden. You nodded and braced yourself for whatever you were about to be hit with.

“Why don’t you call me Oppa? We’ve been dating for several weeks now, but you still call me Seungho-ssi.” That wasn’t what you had been expecting at all.

“I guess since you have so many fans that call you that, I didn’t think you cared if I did or not.”

“I want you to call me that. The real meaning of the word is there with you. I don’t like when fans use it, it’s too important for that. Only someone special to you should use it. And you’re very special to me.” You smiled at him and nodded.

“Okay, Oppa.” Seungho gave the widest smile you had ever seen on his face.

“That’s better. Now let’s watch the movie.” Seungho leaned back on the couch and pulled up the tray of cookies, starting to stuff them in his mouth.

“Oppa! Share the cookies!” You used a whiny voice and his eyes narrowed at you.

“I’ve created an aegyo monster.”