G.O - Sunrise

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were asleep in bed when you started getting poked awake by your boyfriend, Byunghee. He had been working all night in the recording studio. He must have just gotten home because he was still dressed in the clothes you had seen him leave in.

“Oppa, why are you waking me up? The sun isn’t even up yet.” You mumbled groggily.

“I want to watch the sunrise with you! Get up!” You whined at him a bit, but he persisted. You finally got out of bed and dressed in comfortable clothes. If you were going to be up before the sun, no way were you going to look gorgeous.

Byunghee dragged you out to the top of your apartment complex. It wasn’t the highest building around by any means, but it gave a nice view of the city. The two of you walked to the ledge and you leaned against it, perching your arms on it. Byunghee moved to stand behind you, back hugging you since it was still a little chilly. You leaned back against him and the two of you stayed quiet while watching the sunrise.

It was nice to enjoy this moment in silence. You didn’t have many moments like this together. Since Byunghee was busy so much with his idol life, it was rare to have a quiet, slow time like this. As the sun rose higher in the sky, you found yourself wishing that it would stay half raised for more than just a few minutes. But all too soon, the sun was making its way higher up into the sky. You turned around in Byunghee’s arms and kissed him.

“Thank you for waking me up to come out here with you Oppa. We should do it again.” Byunghee smiled at you and nodded. He then took your hand and led you back to your apartment.