Joon - Tutor

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

A/N: Italics mean the characters are speaking in English :)

You smiled at your boyfriend as he read through his English lines in the script. Since he was preparing for a movie with an ample amount of English, you offered to help out. You were an English teacher in Seoul, so it was a perfect arrangement.

Changsun’s pronunciation was slowly getting better. He still struggled with some of the letters, but over all had had improved drastically. He looked up when he felt you staring at him.

"Are you even listening or are you just staring at me?" You blushed at his question and cleared your throat.

"I’m listening, read it again, a little slower this time so you can annunciate better." He started reading once again, and just as before you drifted off while staring at him. Normally you could concentrate around him, but today you just couldn’t seem to manage it.

"Jagi?" You snapped out of your trance. "You aren’t listening. I switched to Japanese and you didn’t even notice." He said with a smirk.

"I’m sorry Oppa, I’m just having problems concentrating today." Changsun smiled at you.

"That’s okay. I can show you something I’ve been practicing in my own time. I wanted to be able to say it perfectly." You smiled and nodded at him to continue.

I love you." Your smile grew wider and you threw your arms around his neck.

That was beautiful Oppa. Thank you. I love you too." Changsun looked at you for a moment.

"I didn’t catch all of that…" He said looking a little embarrassed.

"It’s okay, we can work on it."