G.O - Forever

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You woke up late on Sunday morning. The sun was shining in your eyes, and you didn’t really want to wake up yet. You turned over in bed and snuggled into Byunghee’s chest. He was still sleeping, but your movements stirred him. He opened his eyes sleepily and smiled at you a little.

“What time is it?” He asked, his voice hoarse.

“Not time to wake up yet.” You cuddled in close to him. He smiled again and wrapped his arms around you.

“I want it to be like this forever.”

“Sleeping?”

“No, jagi.” He smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around you. “I want us to be happy together like this forever. We will get married, have kids, and be happy. I’ll keep making music, and you can stay home with the kids if you want to. We’ll have a nice house and I’ll buy you pretty things. We’ll have a perfect, happy family.”

His sleepy confession caught you off guard and you looked up at him. His eyes were closed, but you smiled at him and took in every bit of his face. Somehow, confessing all this while still in a sleepy state touched your heart more than it would’ve otherwise. You pecked him on the lips and he smiled. Byunghee ran a hand through your hair.

“Go back to sleep now jagi. We can work on those kids later.”