Joon - I Only See You

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were sitting with the MBLAQ members on the set for their new music video. Your boyfriend, Changsun, was currently filming his part. You tried to ignore what was happening on the set and keep joking with the other boys. However, you noticed a female idol come out to the set. She wasn’t wearing very much and you felt your jealousy rising.

She and Changsun danced around and the way they touched each other made you angry and hurt at the same time. You hated watching her touch him, but you hated him touching her even more. His hands slide around her hips, pulling her body up against his and their faces so close they were practically kissing.

Things continued this way for couple more takes before you couldn’t handle it anymore. You stood and moved to leave the room. Byunghee reached for you, looking concerned.

“He’s just acting, its part of the video.” He said gently. You nodded, but still had tears threatening to fall from your eyes. You pulled your wrist out of his grasp, and went outside. You went around the corner and leaned against the wall. You let out a deep breath and tried to clear your mind of the mental images of Changsun with that girl. She was so much better looking than you, more talented than you, and she looked good next to him.

You crouched down and wrapped your arms around your knees, trying not to cry. You felt a hand on your shoulder and looked up. Changsun was there looking worried. He asked you why you had come out here and you explained what you had been feeling. Changsun smiled at you and pulled you close to him.

“Jagiya, you don’t need to be jealous of female idols, I only see you.”