Seungho - Sleepover

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Seungho were laying on his bed, watching a movie on his laptop. The credits had just started. You sat up and checked the time on your phone. It was after 1 in the morning. You jumped up to find your stuff and hurry home. You didn’t have to be up too early, but you didn’t like walking home this late.

“Thanks for having me over Oppa, but I really have to go. It’s so late.” The two of you had only been dating a couple of months and you hadn’t spent the night together yet. You certainly wanted to, but that was a new level to the relationship that you weren’t sure if he was ready to approach or not. Instead, you just never brought it up.

“Jagi, why don’t you just stay?” You turned around to stare at him, your eyes wide. He looked nervous as he waited for your response. “I would feel bad having you go home this late at night.”

“A-are you sure?” Your heart started pounding as he walked closer to you. Seungho wrapped his arms around you and you tried to calm yourself down.

“We don’t have to do anything if you don’t want to Jagi, I just don’t want you going out this late. You can just sleep here. I can sleep on the couch if you want.”

“NO!” You quickly yelled when he let go of you to gather a pillow and blanket. You pulled him back to you and you both blushed. “We can both sleep in the bed.” You said softly. Seungho kissed your forehead and pulled you to the bed. You both settled down under the covers, cuddled together. You continued to try and calm your pounding heart.

“Are you nervous?” Seungho whispered in the dark. You nodded against his chest. His arms tightened around you. “I am too.” This helped you relax a little. You looked up at him and pulled him down for a kiss. You smiled at each other. Your exhaustion soon set in and you fell asleep in his arms for the first time. Seungho smiled down at your sleeping form.

“Sleep well Jagiya.”