Joon - Help Me Sleep

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

Your turned from your book as your phone started to ring. You looked over at it and smiled. You answered it quickly.

“Hi Oppa~”

“Hi Jagi. I miss you so much.” Changsun said on the other end of the line. “How are you?”

“I’m doing well. I miss you too. How is the tour?”

“It’s...uh...going well. I’m tired, that’s all.” You frowned at his response but decided not to question him. It was late and you wanted to get some sleep.

“You know you don’t have to call me every night Oppa. I’ll be okay.”

“I know Jagi, but I worry about leaving you home alone at night. You know how obsessive I can be.” You smiled. The two of you talked for a little longer before hanging up. You laid down into your bed and fell asleep.

Four hours later you were awoken by a crash of thunder outside. You looked out the window to see a storm raging around it. It looked awful outside. You had a difficult time sleeping when there was thunder and lightning outside. Changsun would soothe you to sleep when he was home, but you still hadn’t found a good way to get back to sleep without him.

You couldn’t take it after almost an hour of lying awake in bed scared out of your mind. You picked up the phone and called Changsun. It took him a bit to answer, and you could tell you had woken him up.

“Jagi? Are you okay?” He asked groggily.

“There is a storm.” You said softly. Changsun cleared his throat and began to sing softly. He sang a few songs for you to help you calm down.

“Oppa I’m about to fall asleep, so we should hang up now. I’m sorry for bothering you.”

“Don’t apologize Jagi, it’s my job to take care of you.” You smiled sleepily.

“I love you, Oppa. Sweet dreams.”

“I love you too, goodnight.”