Seungho - Panda Eyes

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You sighed as you tossed another bottle of eye cream into the trash can. Many of them promised results but only some of them worked. When Seungho had come to you a few months ago for help with getting rid of his dark circles, you reluctantly agreed. You actually liked them and you didn’t think it was bad that he had them. Unfortunately, he didn’t agree with you.

Seungho was tired of being made fun for having them. Even though you thought calling him a panda was cute, he didn’t feel the same. He was ready for his dark circles to be gone. You bought several different creams and lotions that all said they would get rid of dark circles and you made him sleep more. Slowly, you could see his dark circles going away, but Seungho seemed to be unable to see the improvements.

After another morning of him being depressed about them, you accompanied him and the other boys to a variety show. You watched backstage as they joked around around the new choreography. The boys were as charming as ever.

When the jokes shifted to comparing the boys’ dark circles, you felt your heart sink in your chest. Seungho had a smile on his face for the cameras, but you could see how his eyes had lost some of their shimmer. You became very angry at the MCs and you were ready to rip their heads off.

The boys finished filming shortly after. While they packed up their things from backstage, you shot daggers at the MCs with your eyes, trying your best to imitate your boyfriend’s glare. When he came to your side, he looked tired and hurt. You took his hand and drove both of you home. You led him into the apartment and sat him down on the bed.

Seungho stared up at you, confused. You sat next to him and took his face in your hands. You gently leaned in and kissed his dark circles before kissing his lips. Seungho stared at you in shock.

“I don’t care what the MCs, the fans, the other boys, or anyone else says. I like your dark circles. If you want to get rid of them, I will continue to help you. But don’t feel like you have to lose them. I supported you when you wanted to lose weight even though you were gorgeous before. I will support you during this if its what you want, and I will support you with whatever you come up with next. But all of this is part of you, and I love all of you.” Seungho stared in your eyes as you spoke, tears forming in his own. When you finished, he nodded. He leaned in to kiss you again.

“Thank you Jagi. I don’t know what I did to deserve you, but I’m glad you’re here. I love you too.”