Joon - Just Friends? We'll See

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

When your best friend had confessed to you, you weren't sure how to take it. The two of you had been friends for years. You have moved to Korea while in university and met Changsun in one of your math classes. He had been awful at the subject so you helped him out. When he left to train under J.Tune, you stayed in touch. Today, he had taken you by surprise by saying that he was in love with you.

The only response you could give him was one of disbelief. Before you left the cafe you had met him at, you told him that you would never have romantic feelings for him. He was your best friend and nothing more. His reply?

"We'll see." He had said it with a smile, looking sure of himself. What did that even mean? As you laid on your bed cuddling with a stuffy you thought about the memories you had with him: how you had become friends in class, helping each other with relationship problems, his mom taking care of both of you when he got you sick. You had a difficult time remembering being in Korea before you knew him.

The longer you thought about it, the more you realized that you had come to care for him a lot. Maybe even as more than a friend. But a boyfriend? You pulled out your phone and scanned through pictures of the two of you. You couldn't imagine your life without him. You made a decision and texted him asking to meet at a park you two frequented.

When you got there, he was sitting on one of the swings. You sat in the swing next to him, facing the opposite direction.

"I thought about what you said and I think we should go on a date. I know I like you, but I don't know if I'm in love with you." Suddenly you were pulled up. Changsun put his hand on your cheek and kissed you softly. You hadn't really thought about kissing him before, but now that you had, you didn't want to stop. When he pulled back he smiled and simply said "We'll see."