Seungho - Buttons

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You were sitting on your bed waiting for you boyfriend to come home from the music festival. You had watched the live performance on TV and his outfit had driven you crazy. How could he look good in everything? You didn’t know, but what you did know, was that you wanted him. Badly.

When Seungho finally opened the door to the apartment and came into the bedroom to put his stuff away, you leapt up. He had barely set his bag down when you wrapped your arms around his waist and went up on your toes to kiss his plump lips. He returned the kiss, but pulled away when you tried to continue.

“It’s nice to see you too jagi” he said with a laugh.

“I missed you Oppa.” You moved your arms up around his neck, playing with the hair at the nape. “I liked your performance, a lot.” You were practically purring. Seungho’s eyes narrowed at you. He knew that voice all too well.

“Not right now jagi, I’m tired. You know I’ve been gone since early this morning. All I want to do is get some food and go to bed.” He pulled your hands away from his body and you pouted at him.

“Oppa~”

“Your aegyo won’t work this time jagi. I’m seriously tired.” You sat on the bed while he went out to get some food. You were frustrated, now in more ways than one. Normally you and Seungho didn’t have a problem getting each other into bed. You thought for a couple minutes and then came up with an idea.

Seungho returned to the bedroom after he finished eating and you looked up at him. He didn’t pay you much attention but went to pull out a fresh pair of boxers to sleep in. When he moved his hands up to start taking off his shirt, you jumped up.

“Let me help you, Oppa. You have had a long day after all.” You started undoing the buttons. When you finished with the last one, you put your hands on his stomach and pushed his shirt open. As your hands moved up his chest and shoulders to push it off, he groaned a little. Close, but not quite what you were going for.

Now you only had his undershirt to go. You continued running your hands over his chest. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back a little, obviously trying to fight the growing desire. You reached down, pulling the hem of his shirt up and over his head. Your hands moved across his now bare chest. Seungho opened his eyes again, revealing a look of lust. He picked you up and tossed you onto the bed, climbing on after you.

“You asked for it now jagi. I think I’m going to have to punish you for not listening to Oppa.”