G.O - Movie Night

MBLAQ Imagines/One Shots

You and Byunghee settled down on the couch with a large bowl of popcorn and a small bowl of chocolate candies. Byunghee grabbed the remote, hit play, and then leaned back against the couch. He put his arm around you and you cuddled against him, resting your head against his shoulder. The two of you had planned this movie night several days ago and you were happy to finally have a night with him.

Throughout the movie you had a difficult time focusing. Your week had been long and you were very tired. About half way into the movie, your eyelids grew heavy and started slipping closed. You quickly fell asleep against Byunghee’s chest. He however, was very into the movie. He didn’t realize you were asleep until it was over and he started to shift. When you didn’t move, he looked down.

Byunghee chuckled and shook his head. He carefully moved you so you would lean against the couch and he could stand up. Gently, he moved his arms underneath you, lifting you up. He carried you to the bed, laying you down. Byunghee smiled at you before going to change for bed. When he returned, he climbed in next to you and returned your head to his chest. He pulled the blanket around the both of you and kissed your forehead.

“Sleep well Jagiya.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Requested by: patefist